RoboForm Password Manager
|: Siber Systems Inc|
|: Nov. 12, 2018|
"Password Manager and Form Filler that remembers passwords so you don't have to."
RoboForm for Android is a password manager and form filler app that allows you to easily and securely access your RoboForm Everywhere logins and form fields. Using this app makes it easy to take your passwords with you wherever you …
RoboForm for Android is a password manager and form filler app that allows you to easily and securely access your RoboForm Everywhere logins and form fields. Using this app makes it easy to take your passwords with you wherever you go, eliminating the need to remember and type them. With a user-friendly interface, seamless integration with your RoboForm Everywhere account, and top-of-the-line security features, the RoboForm for Android app is a must-have for all!
- Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Easily handle multi-step Logins with the "Matching Logins" feature.
- Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
- View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
- Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Fill long web forms with a single click.
- Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
- Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
- Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
- Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
- App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
- App integrates with Chrome browser. To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- RoboForm is free for unlimited Logins and web form fill on a single device.
- RoboForm Everywhere and RoboForm Family are available as one year renewable subscriptions.
- RoboForm Everywhere adds automatic sync across all devices and browsers, secure cloud backup, two factor authentication, secure sharing, web access, and priority 24/7 support.
- RoboForm Family: Up to 5 RoboForm Everywhere accounts under a single subscription.
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in RoboForm Password apk Version v-184.108.40.206
** Fixed Sharing issues
Fixed Autofill options promotion dialog issues
Alternative Apps like RoboForm Password Manager +
#1 Password Manager & Secure Vault! Store passwords and manage your identity.
'Effortless two-factor authentication for your LastPass account and apps.
'The speed and simplicity of Chrome, now on your Android device in beta.
'Experience password freedom with Norton Password Manager.
'Securely manage all your passwords and personal information in a vault
'Android App empowers end-users with mobile password management capabilities.
More from Developer
How to install
1. After downloading the application file on your Android device, it might have a name like
AHKEd...apk ( This is a security token )
2. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
3. After that tap the apk file and click