File Commander - File Manager & Free Cloud
|: June 29, 2020|
Offline apk Version
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. Fully optimized for Android P, File Commander is loaded with features …
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. Fully optimized for Android P, File Commander is loaded with features - Vault security, Recycle Bin, Storage Analyzer, File Converter & also receive 5GB Free storage on MobiSystems Drive.
ACCESS & MANAGE FILES
• Find files easily from the fully-customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents, and more
• Integrated Audio & Video players
• Support for the most popular cloud services: Google Drive, DropBox, Box & Microsoft OneDrive
• Recycle Bin* allows you to restore & manage deleted files
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
• Access to hidden files and folders* – see system protected data
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• PC File Transfer – manage & transfer your files and folders directly from your PC
• Add files to archives to save space and data
• Bookmark* favorite files & folders for faster access
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Access Windows/SMB based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers & Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
• Get 5GB of FREE storage (or up to 50GB for Premium) to safely store your files
• Share any files & folders without limitations
• Available Offline – Convenient access to selected MobiSystems Drive files even without an internet or data connection
• The Storage Analyzer* shows detailed information on what takes up space
• Provides suggestions on what can be deleted or moved to free up storage
• Analyzes internal and external storage locations
• File Commander’s Vault allows you to protect your sensitive data
• Select desired files & folders and secure them from prying eyes
• Strong password encryption ensures no one can access your files but you
• File Commander incorporates a file conversion** service which allows you to convert from more than 1200 different file formats
• Work with virtually all available file formats such as: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, TXT, GIF, JPG, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A CSV, BMP, PPTX, TIFF, and many more
* This feature is available as part of File Commander Premium.
** Unlimited conversions available to File Commander Premium users.
File Commander granted permissions - http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in File Commander apk Version v-6.8.35799
** • 'Share as link' option is now available for any file
• File Versions in MobiSystems Drive - Manage versions of documents uploaded to MobiSystems Drive.
• UI Improvements - We've modernized the Navigation Drawer to give it a sleeker look.
• Bug-fixes and improvements - Continual improvements, making File Commander more polished and user-friendly
Alternative Apps like File Commander - File Manager & Free Cloud +
Lonely Cat Games
'X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/Root/Clouds and more.
'No ads. No annoyances. No tracking. Manage your files. Retain your privacy.
App Annie Basics
'Organize your files and manage your cloud storage with ASTRO File Manager
'Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool for easy and efficient file management.
Flashlight + Clock
'Fast, easy-to-use and full-featured file manager app with cloud integration.
'Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander (www.ghisler.com).
More from Developer
How to install
1. After downloading the offline apk on your Android device, it might have a name like
AHKEd...apk ( This is a security token )
2. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
3. After that tap the apk file and click