Firefox Browser: fast, private & safe web browser
|: July 7, 2020|
Offline apk Version
"'Get the fast, secure & private browser that syncs across devices."
Latest Firefox Browser: Stories
Fenix replacing Firefox Browser for Android
According to document published by Mozilla, Firefox for Android (referred as ‘Fennec’) is getting replaced by a new Browser Fenix, which uses GeckoView unlike Fennec’s Gecko. Other planned versions will be released as planned i.e., Firefox 67 in May, 68 in July followed by only some bug fixations and security updates, v68.1 in September and v68.2 in October. It is still not announced when the new browser will be replacing Firefox but we can expect its implementation by the end of 2019.
Firefox Browser for Android is automatically private and incredibly fast. Thousands of online trackers are following you every day, collecting information about where you go online and slowing down your speed. Firefox blocks over 2000 of these trackers by default …
Firefox Browser for Android is automatically private and incredibly fast. Thousands of online trackers are following you every day, collecting information about where you go online and slowing down your speed. Firefox blocks over 2000 of these trackers by default and there are ad blocker add-ons available if you want to customize your browser even more. With Firefox, you’ll get the security you deserve and the speed you need in a private, mobile browser.
FAST. PRIVATE. SAFE.
Firefox is faster than ever and gives you a powerful web browser that protects your privacy. Keep what’s personal private with Enhanced Tracking Protection, which automatically blocks over 2000 online trackers from invading your privacy. With Firefox, you don’t have to dig in your privacy settings, everything is set up automatically, but if you like to be in control, you can choose from the many ad blocker add-ons available for the browser. We designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you take your privacy, passwords, and bookmarks with you safely wherever you go.
ENHANCED TRACKING PROTECTION AND PRIVACY CONTROL
Firefox gives you greater privacy protection while you’re on the web. Block third-party cookies and unwanted ads that follow you around the web with Enhanced Tracking Protection. Search in Private Browsing mode and you won’t be traced or tracked — your private browsing history is automatically erased when you're done.
OWN YOUR LIFE WHEREVER YOU INTERNET
- Add Firefox across your devices for secure, private and seamless browsing.
- Sync your devices to take your favorite bookmarks, saved logins and browsing history wherever you go.
- Send open tabs between mobile and desktop.
- Firefox makes password management easy by remembering your passwords across devices.
- Take your internet life everywhere, knowing that your personal data is safe, never sold for profits.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously-searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
NEXT LEVEL PRIVACY
- Your privacy has been upgraded. Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
GET ADD-ONS FOR EVERYTHING
- Take control of your mobile browser by personalizing Firefox with add-ons like ad blockers, password and download managers and more. Want a more personalized browser? Add-ons can help you customize your browser to make your time online safer.
- The Firefox web browser makes it easy to share links to web pages or specific items on a page by connecting to your most recently used apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype and more.
TAKE IT TO THE BIG SCREEN
- Send video and Web content from your smartphone or tablet to any TV equipped with supported streaming capabilities.
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
- Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
- Read about Firefox permissions: https://mzl.la/Permissions
- Follow Firefox on Twitter: https://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in Firefox Browser: apk Version v-68.10.1
Performance improvements and bug fixes to bring you the very best Experience
Alternative Apps like Firefox Browser: fast, private & safe web browser +
'The fast web browser with free VPN, built-in ad blocker and personalized news.
'The speed and simplicity of Chrome, now on your Android device in beta.
'Fast, simple, and secure. Google Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
'The secure, private and optimized mobile web browser from Samsung
'Secure, free private browser! Private browsing, search engine & pop up blocker.
'Best web browser with flash player, fast download, ad blocker & incognito mode.
How to install
1. It must be understood that there are two types of offline files (.apk and .xapk) that don't require direct online installation from playstore. The mod XAPK files are just compressed apk and obb files into one.
2. After downloading the offline apk or xapk mod on your Android device, it might have a name like
...xapk or ...apk. Extract apk and obb files using any file manager supporting unzip feature.
3. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
4. After that tap the apk file and click
Install. Also, place the obb files in respective app data folder.