Asana: organize team projects
|: Asana, Inc.|
|: Dec. 12, 2018|
"'Quickly capture and view to-dos, reminders, ideas to keep work organized."
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With …
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you’re back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH TEAMMATES IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, and files for up to 15 members for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and no team member limit.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in Asana: organize apk Version v-6.11.2
** What did the narwhal say when it crossed the road? Nothing, it swam under it. Now that the bad joke is out of the way, we’ve fixed some bugs in this version of the app for you.
Alternative Apps like Asana: organize team projects +
Slack Technologies Inc.
'All your team communication in one place
Work smarter, create kanbans, organize to-do's & manage your lists in one tool.
'Use as a planner, organizer, notebook. Take notes and focus on what matters most
6 Wunderkinder GmbH
'Your beautiful and simple to-do list
'Get the leading all-in-one phone, team messaging & video meetings app for free
How to install
1. After downloading the application file on your Android device, it might have a name like
AHKEd...apk ( This is a security token )
2. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
3. After that tap the apk file and click