Acorns - Invest Spare Change
|: Dec. 12, 2018|
"'Sign up in under 5 minutes and invest spare change from every day purchases!"
Join over 4 million people who have started on the path to a brighter financial future with Acorns! From investing spare change every day to saving for later with tax advantages and spending smarter, get Acorns and grow your oak …
Join over 4 million people who have started on the path to a brighter financial future with Acorns! From investing spare change every day to saving for later with tax advantages and spending smarter, get Acorns and grow your oak!
• Invest as little as $5 into diversified portfolios built with help from a Nobel Prize winning economist
• Easily invest over time with Recurring Investments daily, weekly or monthly and One-Time Investments when you have extra cash
• Spend smarter with Acorns Spend, the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you
• Earn Found Money from hundreds of brands that automatically invest in you when you shop
• Save for later with Acorns Later — the easiest way to open an IRA and save for retirement
• Grow your knowledge with the best money advice you never got, right in your Acorns app
• Grow wealth over time with smart portfolios that automatically rebalance as the market shifts, built to maximize returns for your level of risk
• Put your dividends to work when we automatically re-invest them for you
• Check your performance and change your potential, right from your app
• Withdraw anytime — at no charge
• We're serious about security. Your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Plus, Acorns Securities, LLC is a Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), so your investments are protected up to $500,000
We believe you should be able to get a lot for a little: only $1/month for Acorns Core, $2/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later and $3/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later + Acorns Spend — until you have $1 million invested with us.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives and Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. "Acorns", the Acorns logo and "Invest the Change" are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2018 Acorns and/or its affiliates.
Information about FINRA is available at www.finra.org. Explanatory brochures about SIPC protection are available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in Acorns - apk Version v-2.4.3
** Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made updates:
- Quick actions are now at the top of Core and Later screens so you can easily make One-Time Investments and withdrawals.
- The $5 Round-Ups Tracker is here! Just scroll down your Core screen. You can find your Round-Ups summary card there, too.
- If you use Manual Round-Ups, make them right from your Present or Core screens.
- View your individual Round-Ups transactions in one tap.
Look out for more updates as we listen, learn, and grow with you!
Alternative Apps like Acorns - Invest Spare Change +
'Connect to the markets from anywhere with our award-winning app.
The top-rated app for traders & investors on Google play!
'Discover and track investments, including stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies
'Learn by Rubicoin teaches you how to invest in U.S. stocks.
A-Life Software, LLC
'A real stock market simulator app for beginners in investments, all virtual!
NCV Media, LLC
Cannabis Business News & Information for Investors and Entrepreneurs
How to install
1. After downloading the application file on your Android device, it might have a name like
AHKEd...apk ( This is a security token )
2. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
3. After that tap the apk file and click